All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of charged particle optics that provides an introduction to the field for physicists wishing to design their own apparatus or better understand the instruments with which they work. This title introduces electrostatic lenses and fields used for acceleration, focusing and deflection of ions or electrons.
- Author(s)Helmut Liebl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; X, 131 p.
- Weight840 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.