Applied Choice Analysis by David A. Hensher, John M. Rose, William H. Greene (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
- £16.99+ £6.75 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated second edition of this popular introduction to applied choice analysis, written for graduate students, researchers, professionals and consultants.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Hensher is Professor of Management, and Founding Director of the Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (ITLS) at The University of Sydney Business School. John M. Rose was previously Professor of Transport and Logistics Modelling at the Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (ITLS) at the University of Sydney Business School and moved to The University of South Australia as co-director of the Institute for Choice in early March 2014. William H. Greene is the Robert Stansky Professor of Economics at the Stern School of Business, New York University.
- Author(s)David A. Hensher,John M. Rose,William H. Greene
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150 b/w illus. 182 tables
- Weight2370 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.