All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA novel, practical introduction to functional analysis In the twenty years since the first edition of Applied Functional Analysis was published, there has been an explosion in the number of books on functional analysis. Yet none of these offers the unique perspective of this new edition.
- Author BiographyJEAN-PIERRE AUBIN, PhD, is a professor at the Universite Paris-Dauphine in Paris, France. A highly respected member of the applied mathematics community, Jean-Pierre Aubin is the author of sixteen mathematics books on numerical analysis, neural networks, game theory, mathematical economics, nonlinear and set-valued analysis, mutational analysis, and viability theory.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Aubin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2000
- Series TitlePure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight904 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.