All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a simple, fully operational introduction to applied general equilibrium as an analytical tool in economics. Coverage includes model design, model development, computer code examples, calibration and data adjustments, practical policy examples.
- Author BiographyM.Alejandro Cardenete is Ph.D in Economics from the University of Huelva and an Associate Professor of Economics at the department of Economics of Universidad Pablo de Olavide, in Seville, Spain. He has published scholarly articles in international journals such as Ecological Economics, Environment and Planning -A, Journal of Industrial Ecology, among others. His full CV and contact data can be seen online: http://www.macardenete.com Ana-Isabel Guerra is Ph.D in Economics from the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona and an Assistant Professor of Economics at the department of Economics of Universidad Pablo de Olavide, in Seville, Spain. She has published research articles in Energy Economics, Energy Policy, among others. Her full CV is online here: http://works.bepress.com/ana-isabel_guerra/ Ferran Sancho is Professor of Economics at the department of Economics at the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona. His publication have appeared in International Economic Review, European Economic Review, Review of Economics and Statistics, Economic Theory, among others. His full CV is online here: http://works.bepress.com/ferran_sancho/
- Author(s)Ana-Isabel Guerra,Ferran Sancho,Manuel Alejandro Cardenete
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Business and Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; X, 118 p.
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.