All listings for this product
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £82.99Trending at £88.53
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.83
- £4.40Trending at £5.99
- £26.49Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the theory of impulsive differential equations, this book focuses on mathematical models which reflect current research in biology, population dynamics, neural networks and economics.
- Author(s)Gani Stamov,Ivanka Stamova
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content NoteXII, 318 p.
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.