All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook for a second course in basic statistics for undergraduates or first-year graduate students introduces linear regression models using SAS.
- Author BiographyDr Daniel Zelterman is Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health in the Division of Biostatistics at Yale University. His application areas include work in genetics, HIV, and cancer. Before moving to Yale in 1995, he was on the faculty of the University of Minnesota and at the State University of New York at Albany. He is an elected Fellow of the American Statistical Association. He serves as associate editor of Biometrics and other statistical journals. He is the author of Models for Discrete Data (1999), Advanced Log-Linear Models Using SAS (2002), Discrete Distributions: Application in the Health Sciences (2004), and Models for Discrete Data, 2nd edition (2006).
- Author(s)Daniel Zelterman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note69 b/w illus. 104 tables 118 exercises
- Weight660 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.