All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionSurveying the increasing dialogue between linguistics and social theory, this title shows how social theory, applied linguistics and sociolinguistics share a set of common concerns.
- Author BiographyAlison Sealey is Senior Lecturer in Modern English Language at the University of Birmingham. Bob Carter is Associate Professor in Sociology at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Alison Sealey,Bob Carter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- Series TitleAdvances in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.