All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition, the authors have solicited feedback from both the instructors who use the book as a text for their courses as well as the researchers who use the book as a resource for their research.
- Author BiographyGarrett M. Fitzmaurice, ScD, is Professor in the Department of Biostatistics at the Harvard School of Public Health and Director of the Laboratory for Psychiatric Biostatistics at McLean Hospital. A Fellow of the American Statistical Association and advisor for the Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics, Dr. Fitzmaurice's areas of research interest include statistical methods for analyzing discrete longitudinal data and methods for handling missing data. Nan M. Laird, PhD, is Professor of Biostatistics at the Harvard School of Public Health. A Fellow of the American Statistical Association and Institute of Mathematical Sciences, she has published extensively in the areas of statistical genetics, longitudinal studies, missing or incomplete data, and analysis of multiple informant data. James H. Ware, PhD, is Frederick Mosteller Professor of Biostatistics at the Harvard School of Public Health. A Fellow of the American Statistical Association and statistical consultant to the New England Journal of Medicine, he has made significant contributions to the development of statistical methods for the design and analysis of longitudinal studies.
- Author(s)Garrett Fitzmaurice,James H. Ware,Nan M. Laird
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1240 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.