Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £13.55
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the most important techniques available for longitudinal data analysis, essential for non-statisticians and researchers.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr Jos W. R. Twisk is a Professor of Applied Biostatistics and Head of the Expertise Centre of Longitudinal Data Analysis. Furthermore, he is a Senior Researcher and Lecturer in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Vrije Universiteit Medical Centre and the Department of Health Sciences, Vrije Universteit, Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Jos W. R. Twisk
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus. 212 tables
- Weight740 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.