Consider these sponsored items
- £126.49Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis Second Edition of the go-to reference combines the classical analysis and modern applications of applied mathematics for chemical engineers.
- Author BiographyRICHARD G. RICE, PhD, is Emeritus Professor at Louisiana State University and widely published in the areas of chemical separations and two-phase flow. DUONG D. DO, PhD, is University Professor at the University of Queensland, Australia, and is well-known in the area of adsorption science.
- Author(s)Duong D. Do,Richard G. Rice
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1162 g
- Width223 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.