All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking readers step by step through complex concepts, this book translates missing data techniques into something that applied researchers and graduate students can understand and utilize in their own research.
- Author BiographyCraig K. Enders is Associate Professor in the Quantitative Psychology concentration in the Department of Psychology at Arizona State University. The majority of his research focuses on analytic issues related to missing data analyses. He also does research in the area of structural equation modeling and multilevel modeling. Dr. Enders is a member of the American Psychological Association and is also active in the American Educational Research Association.
- Author(s)Craig K. Enders
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethodology in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight874 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.80Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.