Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a wide range of multivariate topics, this book provides students in the social and behavioural sciences with a conceptual, non-mathematical approach.
- Author BiographyLawrence S. Meyers earned his doctorate in experimental psychology and has been a Professor in the Psychology Department at California State University, Sacramento, for a number of years. He supervises research students and teaches research design courses as well as history of psychology at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. His areas of expertise include test development and validation. Glenn Gamst is Professor and Chair of the Psychology Department at the University of La Verne, where he teaches the doctoral advanced statistics sequence. His research interests include the effects of multicultural variables on clinical outcome. Additional research interests focus on conversation memory and discourse processing. He received his PhD in experimental psychology from the University of Arkansas. A. J. Guarino is a professor of biostatistics at Massachusetts General Hospital, Institute of Health Professions. He is the statistician on numerous National Institutes of Health grants and a reviewer on several research journals. He received his BA from the University of California, Berkeley, and a PhD in statistics and research methodologies from the Department of Educational Psychology, the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Anthony J. Guarino,Glenn C. Gamst,Lawrence S. Meyers
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date28/10/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1928 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.