All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed to cater to the needs of undergraduate students in physics and engineering. The book covers optics for lasers, optical fibres, holography, the special theory of relativity, the particle nature of radiations and photoconductivity and photovoltaics. The text explains the concepts through extensive use of line drawings.
- Author BiographyDevraj Singh, D.Phil., is Assistant Professor and Head in the Department of Applied Physics, Amity School of Engineering and Technology, New Delhi. With 13 years of teaching experience, he has to his credit 60 research articles in national and international journals of ultrasonics and 19 books including 2 books published by PHI Learning. He is life member of Ultrasonics Society of India, Materials Research Society of India, Indian Association of Physics Teachers, Acoustical Society of India and Metrology Society of India.
- Author(s)Devraj Singh
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.