CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- Author(s)Mark D. Nelson,Thomas E. Harris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Communication Series
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface. Adopting a Perspective. Perception and Paradigms. Understanding Organizations: An Overview of Management and Organizational Perspectives. Verbal Communication. Nonverbal Communication. Networks and Channels. Symbolic Behavior. Listening. Effective Interpersonal Communication in Organizations. Small Group and Team Communication. Effective Leadership in Organizations. New Communication Technology.
- Author BiographyTom Harris is Professor of Communication Studies at the University of Alabama. Mark Nelson is the Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies, Director of Basic Courses, Coordinator of Advising, and Associate Professor in Communication Studies at the University of Alabama.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.