Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide on conducting power analyses using IBM SPSS. Suitable for students and researchers with limited quantitative backgrounds, it focuses on the statistical and methodological aspects of the analyses. It reviews both power analysis techniques and provides tools for conducting analyses.
- Author BiographyChristopher L. Aberson is Professor of Psychology at Humboldt State University. He received his Ph.D. in Psychology with a concentration on Social/Quantitative Psychology, from Claremont Graduate University in 1999. Dr. Aberson currently serves as Executive Editor of The Journal of Social Psychology and on the editorial boards of the Journal of Applied Social Psychology, Teaching of Psychology and the Journal of Clinical Psychology. His research interests include prejudice, racism, and attitudes toward affirmative action.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Aberson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.