Applied Predictive Control by Tong Heng Lee, Sunan Huang, Kok Kiong Tan (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £170.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £114.56Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses three main schemes for advanced predictive control: Smith predictive control, generalised predictive control, and a form of predictive control based on finite spectrum assignment. This book addresses application issues in predictive control, providing case studies for application-oriented readers.
- Author(s)Kok Kiong Tan,Sunan Huang,Tong Heng Lee
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2001
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial Control
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 264 p.
- Weight1270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.