Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book moves systematically through the topic of applied probability from an introductory chapter to random variables and vectors, stochastic processes, estimation, testing and regression and more. Includes solved and unsolved problems, review questions, and historical notes on the mathematicians mentioned throughout.
- Author(s)Mario Lefebvre
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.