All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot just another psychology textbook, this book combines practical social work alongside sound academic analysis.
- Author BiographyEwan Ingleby is based in the Education section of the School of Social Sciences and Law at the University of Teesside. Alongside contributing to the University of Teesside's education programmes, Ewan is a member of the School of Social Science and Law's 'Social Futures Research Institute' Dr Ingleby has secured research funding from the University Research Fund for research projects on PCET mentor training and student study skills. Previous publications include sociological analyses of organisations, psychological approaches to social work and applications of social science to Early Years.
- Author(s)Ewan Ingleby
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £21.04
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.13
- £6.49Trending at £10.02
- £4.62Trending at £7.51
- £8.30Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.