Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.82
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £21.28Trending at £22.31
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the state of the art of quantum cryptography and details how it can be implemented in standard communication infrastructure.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number797
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 Illustrations, color; 75 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 230 p. 80 illus., 5 illus. in color.
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristian Kollmitzer,Mario Pivk
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.