Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £7.29Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionUncertainty has been a concern to engineers, managers, and scientists for many years in engineering and sciences. It has for a long time been considered synonymous with random, stochastic, statistic, or probabilistic. This work concentrates on general aspects of uncertainty, modeling, and methods. It contains examples on engineering and sciences.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- Series TitleInternational Series in Intelligent Technologies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight962 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBilal M. Ayyub,Nii O. Attoh-Okine
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.