CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of applied social psychology aims at using social psychology theories and principles to improve the functioning of institutions and individuals. The five chapters of this book contain carefully selected essays that approach both academic issues and empiric research results covering a wide range of interests.
- Author BiographyPatricia-Luciana Runcan currently works as a Senior Lecturer at the West University of Timisoara, Romania. She holds a BA in Sociology from the same University, a BA in Law from the Tibiscus University of Timisoara, and a PhD in Sociology from the West University of Timisoara. Her main areas of interest include social work and sociology. She authored Depression in the Elderly (2013) and Supervision in Educational, Social and Medical Services Professions (2013), and co-edited Risks and Opportunities in the Romanian Social Work System (2011) and Applied Social Sciences: Social Work (2013). Georgeta Rata is currently an Associate Professor at the Banat University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine in Timisoara, Romania. She holds a BA in French and English and a PhD in Linguistics from the University of Bucharest, Romania. Her main areas of interest include languages, communication, and education sciences. She has co-edited Social Sciences Today: Between Theory and Practice (2010); Academic Days of Timisoara: Social Sciences Today (2011); Applied Social Sciences: Psychology, Physical Education and Social Medicine (2013); and Applied Social Sciences: Social Work (2013).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byGeorgeta Rata,Patricia-Luciana Runcan
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.