Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byElisabet S. Hauge,May-Linda Magnussen,Professor Hans Christian Garmann Johnsen
- Table Of ContentsPart I: The special dimension of knowledge development 1. Developing a sustainable business model in a changing economy Roger Henning Normann, Eugene Guribye and Kristin Wallevik 2. Why Norway has to develop its own innovation policy Arne Isaksen 3. Knowledge transfer in different regional contexts Nina Kyllingstad and Elisabet S. Hauge 4. Collective knowing James Karlsen and Miren Larrea Part II: Understanding regional practice 5. Opening or reproducing understandings Mikaela Vasstrom 6. Social integration of refugees May-Linda Magnussen and Ingunn Kvamme 7. Comparative reflection Hanne Haaland and Hege Wallevik 8. Phenomenology of music students Elisabet S. Hauge 9. Power and knowledge Jorn Cruickshank and Hege Wallevik Part III: Explaining regional practice 10. Network ties between universities and cultural and creative industries Barbara Zyzak, Romulo Pinheiro and Elisabet S. Hauge 11. The usefulness of applied research Christine Svarstad and Ellen Nyhus 12. Regional knowledge infrastructure Sissel Strickert 13. The Mittelstand Michael Ricke, Kristin Wallevik and Geir Jorgensen Part IV: Influencing regional social practice 14. Getting China-ready Sarah Holst Kjaer 15. Business models for new experiential services Tor Helge Aas and Geir Jorgensen 16. Commitment to sustainability in Agder Stina Torjesen and Karen Landmark 17. Universities' external relations Hans Chr. Garmann Johnsen, Roger Normann and Romulo Pinheiro Conclusion: Applied social science research in the regional knowledge system Hans Chr. Garmann Johnsen, Elisabet Sorfjorddal Hauge, May-Linda Magnussen and Richard Ennals References
- Author BiographyHans Christian Garmann Johnsen is a Professor in the Department of Working Life and Innovation at the University of Agder, Norway, and a Senior Researcher at Agder Research, Norway. He is also Professor at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway. Elisabet S. Hauge is a Senior Researcher at Agder Research, Norway, and post doc at the University of Agder, Norway. May-Linda Magnussen, PhD, is a Senior Researcher at Agder Research, Norway, and post doc at the University of Agder, Norway. Richard Ennals is Professor in the Department of Working Life and Innovation at the University of Agder, Norway. He is also Professor in the Department of Skill and Technology at Linnaeus University, Sweden, and Emeritus Professor at Kingston University, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.