All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhile mapped data provide a common ground for discussions between the public, the media, regulatory agencies, and public health researchers, the analysis of spatially referenced data has experienced a growth, thanks in part to the development of geographical information systems (GIS's).
- Author BiographyLANCE A. WALLER, PhD, is an associate professor in the Department of Biostatistics at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. He received his PhD in Operations Research in 1992 from Cornell University. Dr. Waller was named Student Government Professor of the Year in 2003 by the Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, and is a Fellow of the American Statistical Association. CAROL A. GOTWAY, PhD, is a mathematical statistician for the National Center for Environmental Health and an adjunct associate professor in the Department of Biostatistics at Emory University. She received her PhD in Statistics from Iowa State University in 1989. Dr. Gotway was awarded a Distinguished Achievement Medal by the American Statistical Association's Section on Statistics and the Environment for her contributions to environmental statistics and is also a Fellow of the American Statistical Association.
- Author(s)Carol A. Gotway,Lance A. Waller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.