All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers statistical inference based on the likelihood function. Discusses frequentist likelihood-based inference from a Fisherian viewpoint, Bayesian inference techniques including point and interval estimates, model choice and prediction and more.
- Author BiographyLeonhard Held is a Professor of Biostatistics at the University of Zurich, Switzerland. He has served as Editor or Associate Editor for Biometrical Journal, Biostatistics and Applied Statistics (JRSSC). He has published several books and numerous articles in statistical methodology, applied statistics and biomedical research. He teaches undergraduate and graduate-level courses in Biostatistics and Medical Statistics. Daniel Sabanes Bove wrote his PhD thesis in Statistics at the University of Zurich under the supervision of Leonhard Held. He received the Bernd-Streitberg young researcher award from the German Region of the International Biometrical Society.
- Author(s)Daniel Sabanes Bove,Leonhard Held
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.