All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssiduously combining theory with plenty of practical, technical advice - and accompanied by original case studies and data sets - this book makes sure that students both understand Stata and know exactly what to do to make it meet their needs.
- Author BiographyMehmet Mehmetoglu is a professor of research methods in the Department of Psychology at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). His research interests include consumer psychology, evolutionary psychology and statistical methods. Mehmetoglu has co/publications in about 30 different refereed international journals, among which, Scandinavian Journal Psychology, Personality and Individual Differences, and Evolutionary Psychological Science. Tor Georg Jakobsen is professor of political science at NTNU Business School at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. His research interests include political behavior, peace research and statistical methods. Jakobsen has authored and co-authored articles in, among others, European Sociological Review, Work, Employment and Society and Conflict Management and Peace Science.
- Author(s)Mehmet Mehmetoglu,Tor Georg Jakobsen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.