Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses a distinctly applied framework to present the most important topics in stochastic processes, including Gaussian and Markovian processes, Markov Chains, Poisson processes, Brownian motion and queueing theory.
- Author(s)Mario Lefebvre
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight565 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.