CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.73Trending at £5.86
- £14.42Trending at £16.94
- £12.72Trending at £13.02
- £16.67Trending at £24.94
- £5.74Trending at £5.93
- £4.75Trending at £6.32
- £24.00Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionStratigraphy has come to be indispensable to nearly all branches of the earth sciences, assisting such endeavors as charting the course of evolution, understanding ancient ecosystems, and furnishing data pivotal to finding strategic mineral resources.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleTopics in Geobiology
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 488 p.
- Weight853 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEduardo A.M. Koutsoukos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.