Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a practical approach that draws on the authors' teaching, consulting, and research experiences, this book provides a statistical overview of the analysis of complex sample survey data. It shows how to integrate design characteristics into the statistical methods and software for survey estimation and inference.
- Author BiographySteve G. Heeringa is a research scientist in the Survey Methodology Program, the director of the Statistical and Research Design Group in the Survey Research Center, and the director of the Summer Institute in Survey Research Techniques at the University of Michigan's Institute for Social Research. Brady T. West is a doctoral student and research assistant in the Survey Research Center at the University of Michigan's Institute for Social Research. He is also a statistical consultant in the Center for Statistical Consultation and Research. Patricia A. Berglund is a senior research associate in the Youth and Social Indicators Program and Survey Methodology Program in the Survey Research Center at the University of Michigan's Institute for Social Research.
- Author(s)Brady T. West,Patricia A. Berglund,Steven G. Heeringa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 90 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.