All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a range of recent approaches to urban ecology. It bridges the gap between theory and practice and presents a broad spectrum of recent urban ecology approaches from systems research to environmentally sound urban design, exemplified by selected case studies from different continents.
- Author BiographyMatthias Richter, Environmental Scientist, Publicist and University Lecturer, Germany. Ulrike Weiland is Professor of Urban Ecology at the Institute for Geography, University of Leipzig, Germany.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight566 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMatthias Richter,Ulrike Weiland
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.