Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionA unique addition to the Graham literature. Using detailed case studies, Calandro teaches financially sophisticated readers how to apply Graham & Dodd principles not just to stocks and bonds, but to Mergers & Acquisitions, alternative investments and to management in general.
- Author BiographyJoseph Calandro, Jr., is the enterprise risk manager of a global financial services firm. He previously taught value investing and risk management courses in the MBA program at the University of Connecticut and worked as a financial management consultant with IBM Global Services.
- Author(s)Joseph Calandro Jr.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight580 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.