Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.28
- £15.72Trending at £17.35
- £18.66Trending at £18.92
- £15.72Trending at £15.99
- £26.73Trending at £39.94
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number629
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 285 p.
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBiswa Nath Datta
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Editorial Board. Contributors. 1. Constant disturbance rejection and zero steady state tracking error for nonlinear systems design; S.W. Su, et al. 2. Control Problems in Telecommunications: The Heavy Traffic Approach; H.J. Kushner. 3. Multi-Time PDEs for Dynamical System Analysis; J. Roychowdhury. 4. Formal Verification of Circuit Designs; R.P. Kurshan. 5. Large Scale Power System Computations: Applications of Iterative Techniques; D. Chaniotis, M.A. Pai. 6. A Direction Set Based Algorithm for Adaptive Least Squares Problems in Signal Processing; M.-Q. Chen. 7. Model Reduction Software in the SLICOT Library; A. Varga. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.