All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of a series of needlecraft books, each concentrating on a different area and providing information on all the basic materials and techniques required. Applique consists of sewing different fabrics onto a background. Its versatility makes it suitable for use on clothing and soft furnishings.
- Author(s)Helen Milosavljevich
- PublisherAnova Books
- Date of Publication05/02/1996
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSimple to Sew S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/11/2000
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight1 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £9.88Trending at £14.94
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £24.92
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.