All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for practicing counselors and counselors-in-training, this title covers three major theoretical areas: Trait and Type theory, Life-span theory, and Special-focus theory. It features case examples, discusses practical and theoretical career assessment, and integrates career theory with contemporary and historical labor-market information.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Sharf has been a counseling psychologist at the Center for Counseling and Student Development at the University of Delaware for 37 years, providing counseling to university students. He also was the internship coordinator for the Psychology Doctoral Internship program. In addition, he taught graduate courses in counseling in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies. In writing THEORIES OF PSYCHOTHERAPY AND COUNSELING: CONCEPTS AND CASES, he corresponded with over 70 experts on theories of psychotherapy to ensure that the book is accurate and up to date. He is also author of APPLYING CAREER DEVELOPMENT THEORY TO COUNSELING, 6th Edition ((c)2014, Cengage Learning).
- Author(s)Richard S. Sharf
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight928 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 6th revised ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.