Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how generalised linear modelling procedures can be used in many different fields, without becoming entangled in problems of statistical inference. This book shows the unity of many of the commonly used models and provides readers with many different areas, such as survival models, time series, and spatial analysis, and of their unity.
- Author(s)James K. Lindsey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2000
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1997. Corr. 3rd printing 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.