Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a current synthesis of principles and applications in landscape ecology and conservation biology. Bringing together insights from leaders in landscape ecology and conservation biology, it explains how principles of landscape ecology can help us understand, manage and maintain biodiversity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 Tables, black and white; XXVII, 518 p.
- Weight925 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKevin Gutzwiller
- Foreword byRichard T. T. Forman
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.