All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.75
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £15.06
- £11.76Trending at £12.03
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
- £6.78Trending at £9.05
- £14.46Trending at £20.99
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at students, researchers and practitioners in sport psychology, as well as coaches and athletes. An accomplished researcher and consultant provide the background in each chapter by summarising research, tools and current debates.
- Author BiographyJim Taylor has nearly 20 years of experience in applied sport psychology research and extensive consulting with world-class professional athletes. Gregory Wilson is an associate professor in the department of Human Kinetics & Sport Studies at the University of Evansville, Indiana. He has coached various sports at school and college levels, giving him both an academic and practical perspective on sport psychology.
- Author(s)Gregory Wilson,Jim Taylor
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication02/08/2005
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note17 Halftones, black and white; 8 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight907 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.