All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionFor beginning researchers, theory can be one of the most stimulating yet daunting aspects of academic work. This book provides new educational researchers with an accessible introduction to the process of selecting and applying theories in their own work.
- Author BiographyJeff Adams is Professor of Education at the University of Chester and Principal Editor of the International Journal of Art and Design Education. He is the author of Documentary Graphic Novels and Social Realism (2008) and co-author of Teaching Through Contemporary Art (2008) . Matt Cochrane is Senior Lecturer in Education at Edge Hill University. He is a co-author of Teaching Science (2009). Linda Dunne is Senior Lecturer and Research Fellow at Edge Hill University. She is a member of the British Educational Research Council.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJeff Adams,Linda Dunne,Matt Cochrane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.