All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe social worker's guide to integrating theory and practice Applying Theory to Generalist Social Work Practice teaches aspiring social workers how to apply theory in real world practice.
- Author BiographyCAROL L. LANGER, P<small/small>D, MSW, is Department Chair and Professor of Social Work at Colorado State University Pueblo. In addition to teaching the undergraduate course Human Behavior and the Social Environment, she researches experiential learning and its role in erasing stereotypes and myths about diverse populations. CYNTHIA A. LIETZ, P<small/small>D, LCSW, is associate professor and coordinator of the Tucson program at Arizona State University. She teaches social work practice courses in the undergraduate and graduate programs, along with conducting research into the strengths that families employ in dealing with high risk situations like trauma and loss.
- Author(s)Carol L. Langer,Cynthia Lietz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight592 g
- Width192 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.