All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.45
- £82.97Trending at £89.45
- £24.23Trending at £25.26
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.35
- £16.36Trending at £23.05
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionInterweaves analysis of the process of apprenticeship among the Vai and Gola tailors of Liberia with reflections on the evolution of the author's research on those tailors in the late 1970s. This title shows how the critical questions raised by ethnographic research erode conventional assumptions, altering the direction of the work that follows.
- Author BiographyJean Lave is professor emerita at the University of California, Berkeley, affiliated with the Departments of Anthropology, Geography, and Education. She is the author or editor of many books, including Cognition in Practice: Mind, Mathematics, and Culture in Everyday Life.
- Author(s)Jean Lave
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLewis Henry Morgan Lecture Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note5 halftones, 2 maps, 3 line drawings, 4 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byThomas P. Gibson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.