Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the value of information and its management by highlighting theoretical and empirical approaches in the economics of information systems. It provides insight into how information systems can generate economic value for businesses and consumers.
- Author BiographyTheodosios Tsiakis, Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki, Greece. Theodoros Kargidis, Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki, Greece. Panagiotis Katsaros, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Author(s)Panagiotis Katsaros,Theodoros Kargidis,Theodosios Tsiakis
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1324 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.