Approaches to Studying World-Situated Language Use: Bridging the Language-as-Product and Language-as-Action Traditions by MIT Press Ltd (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.63Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
- £7.39Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe first steps toward merging the cognitive and social approaches to language processing.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Trueswell is Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- Series TitleLearning, Development and Conceptual Change
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Note70 illus.
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Trueswell,Michael K. Tanenhaus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.