CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionConformational analysis is becoming more critical in the development of generic biopharmaceuticals. This book covers physical methods, such as differential scanning calorimetry, light scanning, and analytical ultracentrifugation, as well as chemical methods, including hydrogen-deuterium exchange and trace labeling.
- Author BiographyAfter postdoctoral work at Rockefeller University, New York, Dr. Roger L. Lundblad joined the faculty of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1968. He joined the Hyland division of Baxter Healthcare in 1990. Currently, he is an independent consultant and biotechnology writer based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He is an adjunct professor of pathology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and an editor in chief of the Internet Journal of Genomics and Proteomics.
- Author(s)Roger L. Lundblad
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 46 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.