All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.09
- £9.64Trending at £9.99
- £67.66Trending at £87.49
- £39.15Trending at £49.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers language within the framework of modern evolutionary theory, emphasising its social bases.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/1998
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byChris Knight,James R. Hurford,Michael Studdert-Kennedy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.