All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionFrom making a will and planning a memorial service to finding peace in aging and illness, Approaching the End of Life offers practical and spiritual guidance to anyone wrestling with the end of a life. With sensitivity and humor Donna Schaper shares information on topics ranging from coping with illness to finding a spiritual home.
- Author BiographyRev. Dr. Donna Schaper is senior minister at Judson Memorial Church in New York City. She is the author of numerous books, including Sabbath Keeping. She writes for the Huffington Post, Patheos, The National Catholic Reporter, Sojourners, Tikkun, and other publications.
- Author(s)Donna Schaper
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.