All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.29
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.11
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.21
- £14.93Trending at £22.92
- £16.56Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on two central conjectures of Asymptotic Geometric Analysis, the Kannan-Lovasz-Simonovits spectral gap conjecture and the variance conjecture, these Lecture Notes present the theory in an accessible way, so that interested readers, even those who are not experts in the field, will be able to appreciate the treated topics.
- Author(s)David Alonso-Gutierrez,Jesus Bastero
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2131
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content NoteX, 148 p.
- Weight256 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.