Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA highly provocative and original volume that examines the issues, themes, and difficulties emerging out of the new anthropological concern with history.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight581 g
- Edited byMarilyn Silverman,P. H. Gulliver
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.