All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £16.79
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- Author(s)Kriton Curi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1296 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsEnvironmental Technology for Developing Countries.- Environmental Management in Developing Countries.- An Optimal Approach for the Selection of Appropriate Sanitation Technology for Developing Countries.- Development of Low-Waste and Waste-Free Technologies as the Main Way of Solving the Industrial Waste Problem.- Reliability Engineering for Approprite Environmental Technology.- WB/UNDP - Integrated Resource Recovery Project: Recycling of Wastes in Developing Countries.- The Recycling of the Wastes of Production and Consumption as an Aspect of the Environmental Protection in the USSR.- Studies on the Possible Uses of Soda Industry Waste as a Construction Material.- Benefits and Process Alternatives Made Possible by Primary Effluent Filtration.- Biological Treatment of Urban and Industrial Effluents: Advantages of Fixing Biomass on Specific Filler.- Surface Characteristics of Biological Solids.- Optimization of the Activated Sludge Method by Automated Processing.- Activated Sludge Process Applied to the Treatment of High Concentration Wastes.- The Sequencing Batch Reactor Treatment of Strong Wastes.- Seasonal Sensitivity of Pollution Load and Effect of Suspended Solids on the Performance of a University Oxidation Pond.- Biological Treatment of Piggery Wastes in Oxidation Ditches.- Diurnal Studies of a Micro-Aquatic Engineered Ecosystem.- Improvement of Biodegradability in Anaerobic Digestion of Dairy Cow Manure.- The Combination of Individual Septic Tanks and Collective Anaerobic Digestion of Night Soils.- Sewage Derived Methane as a Vehicle Fuel.- Anaerobic Treatment of Olive Oil Wastewater.- An Anaerobic Filter Applied to the Treatment of Distillery Wastewaters.- Water Use and Treatment Practices and Other Environmental Considerations in the Iron and Steel Industry.- Treatment of Wastewater from the Canning Industry in Egypt.- Purification of Refinery Wastes by Means of Flocculation with Ferric Chloride.- A Systematic Approach to the Industrial Pollution Problem of Kuwait (KISK 609).- Current Issues in Hazardous Chemical Waste Disposal.- Selective Adsorption of Heavy Metal Cations by Using Fly Ash.- Bioassays in Detecting the Toxicity of Raw and Treated Pharmaceutical Waste.- The Chemical Contents of Alkaline Wastewater from the Selective Flotation of Pb-Zn Ores and Its Use.- Less Treatment Better for Fishery.- The Use of Plastic Outfalls as a Low-Cost Waste Waste Disposal Alternative.- Marine Outfalls as a Wastewater Treatment and Disposal Alternative in Developing Countries.- Probable Impact of Proposed Izmir Wastewater Treatment Plant Effluents on Izmir Bay Water Quality.- Chemical Pollution of King Talal Dam Reservoir.- Final Disposal by Infiltration With Minimum Management and Wastes.- Retentivity of Copper from Waste Effluents by Soil Constitutents.- The Removal of Nitrogen and Phosphorus by Soils.- A Laboratory Study to Determine the Acceptability of Oxidation Pond Effluent by Soil.- Management of Pesticide Residues in Egyptian Environment.- Combined Timber Production and Wastewater Treatment Using a Marsh Forest System.- Generation of Sewer Network Layouts in Developing Countries.- A Model for Optimal Wastewater Management in a River Basin.- Appropriate Waste Containment Technology for Developing Countries.- An Application of Locational Models for Transfer Stations.- An Inverted-Pile Incinerator for Waste Disposal and Energy Production.- Trace Elements in Kosova Basen Coal.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.