CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book validates the claim that the process of reproduction of social inequalities in teacher education is not a perfect, static process, but on the contrary, the real seeds of transformation within teacher education departments are abundant.
- Author BiographyMarta P. Baltodano is a professor in the Department of Specialized Programs in Urban Education at Loyola Marymount University. Her research focuses on the corporatization of schools of education, teachers' beliefs on social justice, and interracial conflicts in Los Angeles. Her teaching includes issues of critical educational theory, political economy, globalization, social justice, and qualitative research.
- Author(s)Marta P. Baltodano
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note1 tables
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.