All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionMany benefits of approval voting are its propensity to elect the majority candidate, its relative invulnerability to insincere or strategic voting, and a probable increase in voter turnout. This book presents a simple and logical potential electoral reform.
- Author(s)P Fishburn,Steven J. Brams
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.