All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of its kind, this volume presents convergent numerical methods for coefficient inverse problems for partial differential equations. Readers will find globally convergent methods that are synthesized with the Adaptive Finite Element technique (adaptivity for brevity).
- Author(s)Larisa Beilina,Michael Victor Klibanov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 Tables, black and white; XVI, 408 p.
- Weight795 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.